Bill dance fishing bloopers

Discussion in 'Main Area' started by RDJ, Mar 13, 2015.

1. RDJ

RDJ Administrator Staff Member

These just never get old...

2. eltro

eltro New Member

bahah, no kidding. I remember watching Bill dance as a younger man --- what a character. When he crushes his rods I always cringe though. Damn that would make me get a lot madder than he seems....

3. windows movie maker

windows movie maker New Member

Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!
    windows movie maker

4. bloxorz

bloxorz New Member

Such a very useful article. Very interesting to read this article.I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article.
    bloxorz

5. stickman

stickman New Member

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information.
    Not only good posts but also great comments.
    Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger. stickman

6. bouncing balls

bouncing balls New Member

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items. bouncing balls

7. JohnnyCash12

JohnnyCash12 New Member

Interesting article! Thank you for sharing them! I hope you will continue to have similar posts to share with everyone!
    run 2

8. bloxorz

bloxorz New Member

I regularly visit your site and find a lot of interesting information. Thank you and look forward to your page growing stronger.

usps tracking

9. warrenzephaniah

warrenzephaniah New Member

I watched Bill move as a more youthful man - what a character. When he squashes his poles I generally flinch however. Damn that would make me get a great deal madder than he appears. Dissertation Writing

10. Lynnlibbrecht

Lynnlibbrecht New Member

ยท I totally understand what you are writing about and I appreciate it.
    gmail sign up