New projects?

Discussion in 'Main Area' started by Duckdude, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Duckdude

Duckdude New Member

Are there plans to put more info on the website? It's been the same for a while. I didn't know you had put the forum up until I came back looking for some new ones today.

and by the way, cool site!!

DUCKDUDE

2. RDJ

RDJ Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the site. Or to the forum, anyway! YES, there are some plans to add a few more projects. I'd like to get after that in a month or so. Keep your eyes peeled here.

3. jeppers

jeppers New Member

Sweeeeeeeeeet

4. GordonD7

GordonD7 New Member

Awesome, if I find some different ideas I'll show them here also.

5. Johnny Rockrohar

Johnny Rockrohar New Member

I will be presenting a new modern version of the vintage two seat car design project that is coming by July.
    The prototype of this vehicle has already produced and undergone and passed rigorous driving testing
    and is currently in the final stages of the hand made body's preparation for painting.
    See attachments for basic construction and an artist's drawing rendition of the final body design.
    This vehicle's design is taken from the hand built pre world war 1 era which were then known as the
    "Cyclecars" prior to manufacturing.
    This vehicle was selected for the simplicity of design, which had the best power to weight ratio formula
    which is fundamental for vehicle's energy efficiency and the best fuel economy. All component parts used
    are new manufactured tested mountain bicycle parts that are easily obtainable and inexpensive for builders
    that create a better quality 21st century modern machine. (power to weight ratio curb weight 350 pounds. with
    an 420 cc motor)
    For those who lack tools, mechanical skills or simply a place to assemble a kit from plans, support is offered
    on all levels, so an individual can choose which level of assembly participation best suits their personal needs.
    For more details write to : [email protected]

Attached Files:

6. jackthomas

jackthomas New Member

7. Joshdr21

Joshdr21 New Member

I will be soon renovating the old backyard swimming pool into a fresh new spa atmosphere. We weren't using the swimming since a long time and my wife and I decided to use this portion to look like a Spa.

This new found interest was after our vacation in Mexico last summer. We enjoyed the positive vibes we got from there. We got more ideas and inspiration from this article on how to give your pool into a Spa http://www.ferraripools.com/blog/backyard/create-spa-atmosphere-backyard/ Hopefully, we will be starting the work in the spring of 2017.

I will surely post the pics once it's completed.

8. stewartouis

stewartouis New Member

9. Aaronabbey

Aaronabbey New Member

"The same" or "same"

Although it is a habit that champions even at the highest academic levels, using "the same" to refer to something previously named is wrong and sounds bad. We do not say it, but the Royal English Academy (RAE) : "Despite its extension in the administrative and journalistic language, it is unnecessary and inadvisable to use it as a mere anaphoric element, that is, as an empty element of meaning whose only Function is to recover another element of the speech already mentioned ".

Also, avoiding it is very simple. If you can not suppress it directly, you can make slight modifications in the

structure of the sentence or use different synonyms or personal pronouns like him or her, this one or this one.

Examples

Incorrect: "The directors of the institute and the employees of the institute were questioned"

Correct: "The directors and employees of the institute were questioned"

Incorrect: "They talked about the assembly and the irregularities that had occurred during the development of the

same"

Correct: "They talked about the assembly and the irregularities that had occurred during its development / during the

development of this"

Dissertation writing services

10. wordsdoctorate

wordsdoctorate New Member

11. MarkCPhillips

MarkCPhillips New Member

12. bloxorz

bloxorz New Member

Thank you for sharing! The problem seems simple, but through your pen, it impresses me!

slither io

13. Hong91

Hong91 New Member

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info much.

I was looking for this certain information for a very long time.

hotmail login
    hotmail email login
    hotmail account login

14. MarkCPhillips

MarkCPhillips New Member

15. windows movie maker

windows movie maker New Member

Hi. I am also a new member of the forum. I am looking forward to exchange and learn more. Looking forward to sharing more with the same people!
    windows movie maker

16. carolwright

carolwright New Member

17. AlbertBarkley

AlbertBarkley New Member

Lets see how things go to launch for new projects at their website. I believe that the new projects will be awesome. Dissertation writing services

18. bloxorz

bloxorz New Member

Thank you for giving them this great knowledge, really thank you for sharing, hope you will have such great posts as this more.
    bloxorz